Re: [IRCA] Fw: CKWX News 1130 from BC strong in IL

Re: [IRCA] Fw: CKWX News 1130 from BC strong in IL

The reciprocal path is working, too. I'm getting a loud WBBM atop KKOH at 0715 UT. WBBM is a common catch here, but it's usually not this strong. Something's buzzing KBOI as well, though I'm not sure if it's Chicago or Alaska. Unfortunately, there's not much hope of getting WMVP under KOMO.

JOIB-747 is also putting in a nice signal.

Bruce in Seattle

Neil Kazaross wrote:

Subject: CKWX News 1130 from BC strong in IL

Good cx from here to Pac NW tonite. CKST Team 1040 at times overriding WHO and even on night pattern KOMO 1000 is under phased WMVP.

73 KAZ Barrington IL E-1 and Phased BOG System at 320 deg