Re: [IRCA] Noise cancelling headphones

I use the Bose Quite Comfort headphones for DXing and love them.  When I
purchase the JRC NRD 545 I receive free JRC headphones.  I also purchased
the Heli noise cancelling headphones and was unhappy with them. The headphones
separated from the head band.  I have had the Bose for almost two years (Christmas
present) and find them better than the two above headphones.  I have some
hearing loss and they seem to help when DXing.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA