Re: [IRCA] New logging on 1370

On Tuesday 27 October 2009 10:57, Scott Fybush wrote:
> Barry's list appears to have some outdated data in it. The station
> moved from Gastonia to Pineville (Charlotte) in 2005. (It changed
> calls at the same time, from WLTC to WGIV.) The old WLTC tower,
> which was in the parking lot of a shopping mall in Gastonia, is
> gone. The new site is off Tryon Street just south of downtown
> Charlotte.

Indeed, the list did have outdated info - fixed now.  My thanks to
Dave Hascall, Brett Saylor, Barry Davies, and a few other faithful
reporters who drop me a note when they come across these
discrepancies.  Lots more updating yet to do, but I'm starting to
make some headway...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON