Re: [IRCA] Chris Johnson

I exchanged emails with Chris quite a few times when working at WABV in
Abbweville SC and even met him once and went to a Ham show with him. He ill
be missed:(

By the way Joe, i think it's K4HNL as one of his old call signs, not K4NHL..
I remember seeing it and thinking Hawaii

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.