Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KCFM)

Dennis,

I have no clue why the change over, but it sounds like they had to move
and since they did, they had to do a different type of antenna because
is possible interference. It sounds that way from the letter.  Possible
they were leasing the land from where their old tower was and lost the
lease. That is what happened with KODL The Dalles. They had to come up
with a longwire. That lasted for several years. They finally got towers
in the last couple of years. I don't know about KCFM, but if is
possible.
   The signal is nearly the same. But at 150+ air miles from here, 1250
is rather weak at times. Florence is on the Central coast and I am the
Northern Coast. If they had 5KW, I would hear them better.
KWRO-630-Coquille on the South coast at wel over 200 miles, is strong
off the SW EWE.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin