Re: [IRCA] 640

Pat,

  I used to hear CBN often Pat.  Course I was in Iceland at the time :-) .

Don

Patrick Martin wrote:
640 kHz is a mumble jumble off the Eastern beverage tonight.

0158 EDT   CBC station talking about programming. Many mentions of CBC
CBN

0200  EDT   Sounded like an ID, jingle,
then oldies format, mostly late 50s (Doo Wop), and Dave Clark Five,
early R&B. Ideas? Sounded EE ancr, but uncertain. Ideas?

Drake SPR4
1500' eastern beverage

Patrick