Re: [IRCA] More 1170 kHz TP Follies-- VOA with African Music at 1420 UTC?

Re: [IRCA] More 1170 kHz TP Follies-- VOA with African Music at 1420 UTC?

Thanks Nigel,

Bruce's hunch that the 1170 kHz Indian music station is KLOK (in  San Jose)
has been proven correct-- a review of the MP3 from this  morning had the
Indian-language announcer mentioning a phone number with the 408  area code
(which includes San Jose). This "Indian" will not help future DXers  sort out
the 1170 kHz TP's.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/21/2009 5:37:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,