Re: [IRCA] ULR West Coast TA Audio on 675, 693 (recorded)

Re: [IRCA] ULR West Coast TA Audio on 675, 693 (recorded)

Thanks Walt and Patrick,

These two mystery stations were found simply by tuning in carriers on my
modified ICF-2010, and I hadn't the foggiest idea who they were. The TA's  on
747, 756 and 765 kHz also were flirting with audio last night around  0450
on the 9' box loop, but never sealed the deal.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/20/2009 10:30:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
salmaniw@xxxxxxx writes:

At 10:12  PM 10/20/2009, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I have absolutely  no idea what these stations are, but TA audio came up
at
>0445 on  675 kHz, and at 0500 on 693 kHz (English news) for two moderate
>MP3's  on  the C.Crane SWP 7.5" Slider inductively coupled to the 9' PVC
box
>loop. The East  Coast guys must be laughing as we try to sort  these
unfamiliar
>stations out  :-)
>
>73, Gary  DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

693, Gary  is BBC Radio 5 live (well heard in Masset, but not here due to
CBU), while 675  is the Dutch station Radio Maria.  We hear that one in
Victoria fairly  well....Walt.

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org