[IRCA] Two unIDS's 1070 C&W and 1100 Oldies

[IRCA] Two unIDS's 1070 C&W and 1100 Oldies

Hi;

Last night I took an hour and "spun" the Eton E-100's "dials."  I added
several to the ULR only book, including KRLD through super heavy (18
mile) WFNI IBOC hash.  I was actually trying for "the-should-be easy"
WTIC but I basically got Dallas, all night, even at 1 AM.  I also got
loud regional Mexican mx again on 1080 at 1900 EDT, which must be
Atlanta.  The IBOC on 1060, 80 and 90 is unbearable.  I also added
WXJC-850 AL to the log.  I have heard Birmingham many times at LSS but
not on a ULR.

My first unID was Country (or maybe Classic Country) on 1070.  I heard
"Fast as you" by Dwight Yoakam at 1927 EDT.  CHOK?  KFTI?  I checked
both websites and no saw "recently played" lists.  Could also be, I
suppose MN or MT but seemed to early for those and SC should have
powered WAY down by then.

The second unID was a very poor signal with a station playing oldies on
1100 at 0625 EDT, this morning.  Springfield TN seems like the best bet
there but if they are on CT, it would have been too early as they should
sign on at 0700 EDT.  WISS - WI should not have been on yet, either.
This with in a very narrow Cleveland null (still could hear every word
from WTAM) with "I Can't Help Myself (the Sugar Pie Honey Bunch song)
and "Hungry Heart" by Bruce Springsteen.

Would appreciate any guesses and / or contact info on the possibilities.

1070 unID 10-19 1927 C&W music in tight WFNI null.  "Fast as you" by D.
Yoakam.  Fair signal in almost non-existent WFNI null.

1100 unID 10-20 0625 Oldies rock, w/I Can't Help Myself (Four Tops) and
"Hungry Heart" (Springsteen).  P u/WTAM. DH-IN

DH = Dave Hascall Indianapolis Times EDT Eton E100 barefoot

Thanks,

Dave