[IRCA] TA's found inside BOG last night

Kevin,
Thanks.  I do the same when at home, but it wouldn't work on the beach as
neither coax nor my military commo wire have the necessary flexibility to
wrap around the Kchibo D96l to easily couple the BOG to the rx.  The RS clip
lead does.  South African Gary Deacon couples his little M37 to his 200
meter bog by wrapping a few turns around the rx.  This works fine for my
D96L.

This was the first time on the beach with the BOG and next time, I'll put
out a longer Bog and be more careful in the layout.  I'm 45 degrees great
circle bearing to London and the layout last night was closer to 30
degrees.  Next time I'll shoot more towards 60 degrees as 40-45 degrees
pretty much follows the Eastern coastline towards Europe.  A more easterly
direction should offer more side rejection to the west of me as I'm about
1000 miles from Boston which means I'm plowing through a lot of east coast
stations towards Europe and Africa.
73 Gil