Re: [IRCA] Day TWO at Grayland

Hi John,

If you have been reading the daily TP reports from around Puget Sound (and
Victoria), you certainly know that the conditions haven't been very
thrilling  here, either.

This afternoon I saw Rochelle Atkins in the Puyallup post office, and  she
was telling me of Guy's hard work to get the QDFA array ready for  the
Grayland DXpedition. I sure hope that TP propagation turns for the  better soon--
especially for Guy. Having tested many new loop antennas at  Grayland this
summer, the propagation was always a big question mark that could  either
make or break the impressions of a new antenna, and affect the  MP3 recordings
either way.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/13/2009 3:52:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,