Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 Oct 2009

Nigel,

I thought I would never hear KBRW with monster powerhouse KNBR SF, but
with the right conditions, a bit of phasing, and a NW EWE, I have heard
it several times and at least twice with IDs or something IDable. You
never know.  KOTZ is a super catch for you. A good catch anywhere
outside of Alaska, but from Southern Alberta. That is quite a distance.
I have KOTZ QSL'd from back in the 80s, but they are not common here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager