Re: [IRCA] a bit more TA

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This would have been a first class evening in many other years, but we've heard what is possible now, so I'm not nearly as excited about it

And though I would like to say that I can resist the lure of this e-mail...
and I know that I am going to hear nothing when I turn the radio on...
I am going to anyway!

Prediction: A memorable medium wave TA season is ahead.

Yea. Not that much of a stretch.

Colin, in my books, having added 6 new countries to the log in October, it would still rate as a memorable TA season if it ended now! I hope you're right though, and more is ahead.

My thoughts about tonight were much like Nick's. Now we've been spoiled, it's going to be harder to meet our expectations.

Good audio here tonight on a number of channels, especially the UK on 693, 1089, and 1215, France on 711 & 1206, and of course Croatia on 1134.

Have also noted other audio on 594, 684,738,756,765,774,855,909,1062,1179,1269, and 1422. We were out for supper this evening, so missed any of the earlier stuff that might have been in such as Farda on 1575.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta