[IRCA] Chile x 2

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Three out of the last four days I've logged "K" Puerto Montt CHILE on 518 Navtex. This morning I had it again, followed at 0437 edt by CBT Talcahuano CHILE, a new one here. The text was somewhat fractured, but the "CBT" call letters were there, and Spanish text. As with Puerto Montt, the schedule seems to have flipped. I should be getting the "C" broadcast in English at this time, not "J". Also, "C" or "J" should be broadcasting at xx20, not xx37. Not knowing a whole lot about these stations, I suppose the Puerto Montt station could have relayed this report during its time slot? In fact, on some of the US East Coast stations I have seen contain reports for marine conditions in Honolulu - and this might cause an unsophiticated Navtex DXer (like me) to conclude I received the Honolulu station. Any navtex veterans have any thoughts about this?