[IRCA] Who is Talk Radio Station on 810 with JERRY DOYLE?????

[IRCA] Who is Talk Radio Station on 810 with JERRY DOYLE?????

Hi Guys:

At 2350 EDT I have 2 Talk Radio Stations on 810 Khz...One is WGY and it is mixing with another Talker with the JERRY DOYLE SHOW. At times they are about equal strength!!

Local Ad string @ 2350 with a mention of "GREENVILLE" Gave a Phone number of 966-3446. "TRN CENTRAL DOT COM" Spot. Faded on hour and 1/2 hour...so no ID..

I have checked the Jerry Doyle Show website...and find NO STATIONS on 810 Khz ....except for KGO....and it's not them???

Anybody know who else has Jerry Doyle on 810 khz??? Or...is anyone else hearing this????

Thanks for the help...

73..ROB

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA