[IRCA] Tonight's TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

2220 EDT, OCT 8

693    UK    best audio by far
531 Faroes (t) yesterday's long-sought target is now today's pest. Some light music.
1377    weak audio
909    even weaker audio
1134    nothing!
1503    nothing (since this is being heard in Alabama tonight!)

some hets here and there, but little audio tonight.

On the way home from work, 1521 made WWKB unlistenable with a terrible het. I wonder if the Saudi station does this much damage in WWKB's main contour? I'm not that far from Buffalo, maybe 45-50 miles ATCF.