Re: [IRCA] 1322 Unid. on Right Now - 1335 UTC

Re: [IRCA] 1322 Unid. on Right Now - 1335 UTC

Maybe a spur from KGRG-1330 in Enumclaw? I'm not sure about their current status, but I thought they were classic alternative music. The call letters are somewhat vaguely close to what you heard.

I'll certainly watch for this at Grayland, though I don't think it's a TP.

Bruce

Guy Atkins wrote:
A quick follow-up:

The programming on 1322 is NOT parallel any of the "Z-Twins" stations in
this area (KZIZ 1560, KRIZ 1420, KYIZ 1620). Instead of the black
Gospel/blues/hip-hop-urban music on these three, 1322 is more like the
Industrial or House music styles.

Hey! While typing this I believe I just heard another "KCIZ" ID, but by a
male this time, at 1401:30.

Also, I've never heard anything that sounds like an advertisement, news
report, etc.

Another ID just went by at 1405. The signal sure is up and down, though.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
http://fivebelow.squarespace.com