[IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

[IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

While reviewing Perseus files from this morning I was following a building
signal of CNR2 in Russian on 1323 kHz, and spotted a peak on 1322.

Sure enough, it was my 1322 mystery station again, playing the same
thumpa-thumpa, bass heavy music as I've heard before. The signal was
extremely weak as always, but I was quite surprised to hear a female
announcer saying (what I think is) "You're listening to KCIZ Rock".

What??!  KCIZ is a high school AM station in Mora, the eastern part of
Minnesota on 1650 kHz. Could I possibly be hearing a spur of KCIZ?

I've posted a couple MP3 clips of the possible ID from 1322 kHz on my blog,
along with more speculation about it. Input and ideas are welcome!

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
http://fivebelow.squarespace.com