To: <AM@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: [IRCA] NRC AM Radio Log, 29th edition up for grabs

I recently received my copy of the 30th edition of the NRC AM Radio Log. As
such, I am offering my copy of the corresponding 29th edition (2008-2009)
to the US/Canadian MW DX community at no charge. If you want to
figuratively throw your hat into the ring for said item, and you are
located in the US or in Canada, please send me a note off-list indicating
that you are interested. Please do not make a request if you have received
something from me before (other radio Logs or the occasional portable
radio). I will stop taking requests at 0000 UTC on Monday, October 5, 2009.
A random drawing will then be used to select the winner. Good luck to all!

Rgds,

-Pete Jernakoff-
peter.jernakoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K3KMS