Re: [IRCA] Sept 25 TP DX - Mind boggling

Re: [IRCA] Sept 25 TP DX - Mind boggling

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
TP conditions this morning were nothing short of fantastic.

I'm tempted to go back through the files and look for more stuff, but
I've already spent 3 hours playing back 2 hours of DX.

Why I don't SDR... yet.

No actual time.

Imagine if life could be done in SDR!
It would take a week to re-live a day.
Colin

Today was kind of exceptional. I've had other days when I can get through a couple hours' SDR files in 10 minutes, so in the end it's probably a time saver.

Living life in SDR mode might not be all that bad. You could spot-check each day beforehand and decide if it was worth bothering with. Some days would be worth re-living for a week, others could safely be deleted after a short preview :-)

Bruce