Re: [IRCA] Thursday Sept. 24 TPs from Puyallup - Great !

Re: [IRCA] Thursday Sept. 24 TPs from Puyallup - Great !

These cx didn't carry over to the midwest, unfortunately. I had hopes for this morning as when I went to bed at 10:30 CDT CJDC was abut the best ever and an even mixed on peaks to phased WLS and CJCA 930 was at VG levels on peaks.

But when I checked somewhat prior to my SR and hung around for a few minutes, these cx had dissapated. Prarie Canada was still good but nothing that would have been 2 hop was in and not a trace of a TP het.

73 KAZ Barrington IL