Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria for 24 Sep09 Lo-Band SR Surge

Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria for 24 Sep09 Lo-Band SR Surge

Hi Colin

A couple of comments

Bruce

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 531:  trace audio at 1330 -  529 SQM Huge
 540:  EE only at this point - no idea who
There are two TIS stations in the Seattle area. The dominant one is operated by the city of Burien, which is between Sea-Tac airport and Puget Sound. There's also one in Sammamish, about 15 miles east of here. The Burien tx seems to get out quite well, Sammamish less so. I can't say if you heard one of them, but they pretty much rule out reception of China for me
 549:  Het - hardly scratching KARI on 550
I had audio here for the first time, but couldn't ID it
 558:  JJ - 7
 567:  NHK1 at 8-9
 576:  Russian at 1332 8-9
 585:  8 level JJ parallel to 594
 594:  9 level NHK
 603:  KK to 8 - 1333
 612:  Brisbane at 8 level at 1333
 621:  Trace audio
I had audio on 621 for the first time this season. On the other hand, I didn't hear several of the things you logged.