[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-23... Late Surge Here, Too

[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-23... Late Surge Here, Too

Hello All,

As Walt has previously reported, the TP's were mediocre at best for most of
 the sunrise enhancement, but took off around 1345 here. What seemed like a
 hopeless band suddenly got a boost, and the 603 kHz Mandarin Chinese
station  usually weakly under HLSA was found dominating the frequency-- far
stronger  than HLSA's pop music. Derek in California had sent me an MP3 last
night of  these two 603 kHz stations mixing together at a good level, but this
morning the  Mandarin Chinese station was completely dominant (the first time
here this  month). I was able to get a moderate MP3 of it, but couldn't
hear any location  clues using my limited Mandarin skills. Anybody have any
ideas for the usual  Chinese station on 603 kHz? It looks like another
translation job for Jacey  (ex-Jia Jia) at Green River C.C. :-)

73, Gary

Modified ICF-2010 (30" loopstick)
Modified C.Crane SWP (7.5" Slider loopstick + CFJ455K5 filter)
36" Collapsible frame tuned passive loop