Re: [IRCA] [Tvfmdx] Google Books

I have been using Google books for a huge research project I am working on,
and it is a GODSEND!  There are an incredible number of books available.
Many can be downloaded, usually to PDF format, though some can be downloaded
as eBooks.  The ones that cannot be downloaded either have limited preview,
snippets, or no preview available at all.  No preview seems useless to me.
Snippets can be handy, but the snippets may not target the information
you're looking for on the page.  Limited preview means that you can look at
many pages of the book but it will decide when you've seen enough...clear
your cookies and you can look at more of it.  To put it in simple terms, its
awesome!!!

Mike Hawkins