Re: [IRCA] Who's playing 10,000 Songs in a Row....on 790 Khz???

Re: [IRCA] Who's playing 10,000 Songs in a Row....on 790 Khz???

Neil Kazaross wrote:
I thought this was what Brampton was doing prior to going off for good???!! Have I missread here ? I also caught some quick FM ID on this but don't recall freq or slogan or calls as it was in passing.

Hi Niel:

Do you mean CIGM Sudbury????? As far as I know they have already gone off the air on AM and Moved to FM?? They still have their AM Transmitter on I think as there is a Low Growly Carrier on the Frequency and I believe that is them?? I don't think they are still transmitting any kind of programming on this AM Frequency.

Whatever this Station I heard on 790 is....it was in for most of the night...and I never could ID it???

Maybe Saul is up North.....and can tell us if CIGM Sudbury is still Transmitting any kind of actual Programming....or are they just transmitting the Growly Carrier???

Too bad nobody else heard this last night....maybe they would have had a better reception and maybe hear an ID more definitive than "10,000 Songs in a Row!!"

I'll check again tonight.....

73..ROB VA3SW