[IRCA] Best Morning Yet for 1322 kHz Unid. Station

[IRCA] Best Morning Yet for 1322 kHz Unid. Station

Although TP DX conditions were again depressed, I was pleased with the best
level yet on the 1322 kHz station I've been following for a week. Below is
what I heard this morning from 1235-1335 UTC via Perseus recordings...most
were a 6 or 7 on the 10 scale, meaning threshold or poor audio. Some
second-tier Japanese synchros heard, though.

594 JOAK Tokyo JJ

657 Rst. Mayak, Chita Russia - pres. with RR lang.

693 JOAB Tokyo JJ

738 Taiwan in CC, parallel 1143 at 1325. JJ synchros noted here at 1305

747 JOIB Sapporo JJ, parallel 774

774 JOUB Akita JJ, parallel 747

828 JOBB Osaka JJ

972 HLCA S. Korea in KK 1235-1335

1017 UNIDENTIFIED - perhaps JJ

1053 S. Korean jammer, good to vy. good 1235-1335; no sign of VONS N. Korea
audio

1134 JOQR Tokyo

1143 Taiwan in CC, parallel 738 at 1325

1269 JOHW Obihiru JJ, presumed, parallel to 1287 (JOFM Esashi also relays
1287 per PAL, but it's much weaker at 1 kW; JOHW is a 5 kW outlet so more
likely the one heard)

1287 JOHR Sapporo JJ

1322 UNIDENTIFIED - best morning yet for my mystery station, but still along
way from providing identifying details. The signal popped up with audio at
1308-1314, playing a rather mournful, bass-heavy pop song that reminded me
strongly of the dangdut style music from Indonesia (Malay, Arabic, and
Hindustani influences). The signal faded until 1330-1335 when I realized I
was hearing a live or recorded concert, with crowd noises, cheering, and
band members talking to the audience between songs. Despite the best signal
yet, the audio was still murky and I put the Edirol UA-25 sound card and
Sennheiser headphones to good use, trying to get the best audio recovery
possible. I'll be posting a MP3 recording of 1322 kHz on my blog later
today. Hopefully someone else in the Pacific NW can hear this one better
than I am hearing the station...it would be great to pinpoint that is is
indeed DXAD in Marawi City, Philipines.

1422 JORF Yokohama JJ

1566 HLAZ Cheju South Korea in KK, never rose above a "6"

1575 Absent! Surprised to find only an occasional het, no audio from VOA
Thailand

1593 UNID - possible JJ language here