[IRCA] Definite ID on KMXA (KXPK) 1090 @ 0201 EDT......OIt's them!!!

Hi Guys:

This station is still in @ 0205 EDT...and I just had a NICE ID as follows...it IS the COLORADO STATION!!!

End of Spanish Vocals @ 0201 EDT. Male DJ with Jingle and ID ....."KXPK...PUNTO CINCO.....and more I could not make out. The KXPK ID was very clear this time!!

Saul....thanks for tipping me off that this was coming in tonight....I heard it last March.....and have been waiting for it to surface again so I could hopefully ID it this time!! I am 100 % sure on this ID heard tonight!!

A new Station for the ULR LOG...and the OVERALL LOG as well!! Heard tonight on the SONY SRF-T615 and Box Loop.

73..ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA