Re: [IRCA] KGA 1510 off at times last night

Re: [IRCA] KGA 1510 off at times last night

They have an STA effective September 1:

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?context=25&appn=101331355&formid=911&fac_num=11234

Other information of interest:

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?context=25&appn=101247250&formid=301&fac_num=11234

New night pattern:

http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/1247250-103307.pdf

The three existing towers are different heights. The new fourth tower will be the same height as the shortest existing tower. KLO in Ogden, UT has four towers that are different heights. I took this photo while at the 2007 convention in Salt Lake City:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcgibson55/3663886483/in/set-72157620514334411

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Weisbeck" <stanw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>