[IRCA] WILY 1210 IL On late last night + a question!

[IRCA] WILY 1210 IL On late last night + a question!

Noted on the Gary de Bock provided (thanks GdB) Eton e-100 was a station
mixing w/Philly on 1210 at 0110 ET.  Not being immediately able to tell
format, I first thought of Guyman but then heard classic rock / oldies
and then "AM 1210 WILY" calls.  Centralia, IL is not new but rare at LSS
and way better sounding than 3 watts.  It is new to my not often updated
ULR log (not as religious about that as Rob).

Question: Is there a way to post to the IRCA reflector from another
email address?  I was actually at the PC at 1:15 AM ET and could have
let someone know about WILY.  I guess that I could have sent a "twit" :)
to dxer.ca......

73,
Dave in Indy