[IRCA] TPs / DUs for Sept. 3rd - Great Stuff!

[IRCA] TPs / DUs for Sept. 3rd - Great Stuff!

A really, really nice TP morning! I just finished reviewing my Perseus
recordings and it was nice to be reminded about what can be heard here in
suburban Seattle/Tacoma when the propagation is favorable.
I had around 25 stations in audio, with lots of hets on other channels too.
At 1230 Taiwan Fisheries was in with Chinese on 738, but it wasn't until
1302 (when other signals came in stronger as Walt Salmaniw mentioned) that I
caught a bit of Chinese audio on their other 1143 frequency too.

I noted 1475 Malaysia again, off and on with audio beginning around 1255.

After seeing Walt's chart of TPs for just 1/2 hour of this morning's dawn
enhancement, though, I'm seriously envious! What a difference being near the
salt water makes.

>From my Puyallup perspective, some of the regulars were in with much better
than usual audio, and I made MP3s of seven frequencies that I'm going to
post on my blog before the evening is over.

John B.-- thanks for your comment on 963 Dalian Satellite BS (Liaoning RGD)
likely the one dominating the usual Russian CRI. I had them here too, and
it's among the MP3s I will be posting (a selection of orchestral music
during a peak in the signal).

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com