[IRCA] Tonights SUNSET SKIP...1 NEW Station...1 UNID...CHATTANOOGA??....Need help with this please??????

[IRCA] Tonights SUNSET SKIP...1 NEW Station...1 UNID...CHATTANOOGA??....Need help with this please??????

Hi Guys:

 Conditions were not near as good as last night with the Local
Sign-off/Power Down Times moving back with the Sept. Calender.
However...I did manage 1 New Station which is NEW for the ULR LOG and
The OVERALL LOG. It is also a GY Station.....

I also have a UNID that I need some help with below.......

Radio Used........SONY SRF-T615 ULR

Antenna Used is......2 1/2 Foot Tunable Box Loop.

ULR Log Totals are now...............678 Stations Heard.

73...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA

1230   WFXN   Moline, ILL.   Sept/01/09   1952 EDT       EE      FAIR
Male DJ with Locals ADs for the Davenport IOWA area. Also gave Community
Calender type items for DAVENPORT. This station's Studios are located in
DAVENPORT...but the City of License is MOLINE, ILL....and it serves the
QUAD CITIES. Into Sports Talk...and into the Mix.

NEW STN.          NEW ULR # 678     ULR GY # 71      1KW
ROSS, ONT.
1370    UNID   Possibly WDEF Chattanooga, TENN  Sept/01/09  2012 EDT
EE    GOOD
"Fast Talk" Program on PRN Nascar type show. Talk about Racing. National
Lowes, Z-Max, Verizon Wireless. Mixing with WGIV Pineville, NC.

I checked the "Fast Talk Affiliates List"....and only 2 are listed on
1370.....WOCA Ocala, FLORIDA
.......and I don't think I had Florida!! The other station Listed is
"WKFN  Clarksville, TENN"
....but everything I see lists that station as being on 540 KHZ!! Did
WKFN Clarksville
recently Move to 1370 Khz.......or has WDEF recently picked up this show???
Anyone around Chattanooga that can help sort this one out???

UNID...Maybe TENN?????
ROSS, ONT.