[IRCA] 1287-2TM Tamworth

I got a real surptise in the mail yesterday: a very nice QSL letter on beautiful 2TM letterhead, signed by Gavin Flanagan, GM. The big surprise was because the original report was from July 9, 2008. I had sent a follow-up in November of last year, but I don't think that made it to Gavin's desk. That is my 209th Trans-Pacific QSL and my 50th from Australia. The fact that it is from a 2 kW. commercial station about 350 km. inland is just icing on the cake.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops