[IRCA] KPAM 860 Update in sgnal

I don't know for sure, if KPAM has boosted to 15 KW at night, but they
sure seem to QRM CFPR more at night and KPAM is stronger. It seems odd
that it would just be conditions, as I have never noticed that much QRM
before and especially night after night. In comparing the different
patterns, there does seem to be a bit more signl to the NW. Where they
used to drop off sharply South of Tillamook, not they drop off South of
Astoria.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager