[IRCA] TPs for Aug 27: Off a Bit

Gary Debock has described what we are experiencing now as "hit and run DX signals." That pretty well does it for me. I listened from 1240 until band fade at 1320. There were about as many audios as yesterday at 35. However, the levels seemed down a bit and the peaks more pronounced. For me, al,most everything in audio was East Asia. There really was a max dawn to me today... 1255 to 1310. 774 NHK2 peaked then at a solid 9 and North Korea 819 was doing well. !062, maybe DZEC and 1143, probably Taiwan continue to intrigue and 1377-CNR1 has a new transmitter hum on the lower sideband. Thankfully, USB is fine. 1386, NHK-2 synchros were in on 1386.

So, it was a decent, not great, early season TP morning for me.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops