To: "IRCA of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:36 PM
Subject: [IRCA] 990 UNID

Spent a long weekend in beautiful Chelan, WA 8/23-26. It's not quite far enough away from Seattle to get something under KIRO or KOMO but all the other Puget Sounders are chopped up pretty good. One mystery: 990 UNID EE talk programming mixing with CBW right around 10pm PDT 8/25. I was expecting an XE since I used to hear that from time to time before KOMO widened its audio processing. Didn't seem to be religious. Not a whole lot of options based on coverage maps. Just could scrape out in ID. My guess is KTMS.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA (home base)
ICF2010 + Palomar loop