Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 (1310) audio clip

Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 (1310) audio clip

WDCT 1310 in Fairfax, VA was Korean when I heard them the other day. I assume it would be the same at night, but there nighttime signal is not strong enough to make it to Baltimore at night normally. Nearby WASH-FM is on 97.1, but I don't think they would have Frank FM.

Bill Harms

Scott Fybush wrote:
Here's my latest thought on the matter:

Perhaps the way to go here is to simply start eliminating 1310s that we *know* aren't our mystery station. We've ruled out WTLC-IN, WEMG-NJ and WORC-MA so far. I'm quite certain that my local WRSB-NY isn't it (though I'll check again when I get home tomorrow), and I'll be within range of Dearborn MI and Alliance OH on the way home today in order to rule those out as well, though I'm quite certain neither one is it.

What else can we eliminate for certain?