Re: [IRCA] Thanks So Much, Phil!!!

You are ALL most welcome.... it has been a pleasure serving IRCA and it's members.

I took over as Editor-in-Chief with the 12/19/2003 DXM and was EiC for 170 issues.
However, I have been publishing the "SDXM" (soft-DX Monitor) since 8/29/96.... too many issues to count!!!

I am still around running the IRCA Bookstore... but now I will have more time to DX and perhaps attend DXpeditions!!!

Y'all can best serve IRCA and the DX community by reporting what you hear to this forum AND the club's editors. This will keep the hobby alive and kicking for a long time.

Again, thanks to all who supported me during my stint as EiC... I'm certain you will all support Dan as much (or even more) that me.

I will be attending the IRCA Convention in Albuquerque this year and encourage all DXers to attend (Sept 18-19).

Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA
Drake R-7/KIWA loop