[IRCA] Hamfest

For anyone interested:
---
Hamfest this weekend live broadcast on the internet!

Live web broadcast of the Huntsville Hamfest from Huntsville, AL

Live broadcast starts Friday Aug 13 at 0800 CDT or 1300 UTC as we drive the 200

miles to Huntsville, AL.

Just as we did on our Dayton hamvention event, we will be giving prizes to lucky viewer this year. See details on the website at http://wa5kub.com

We will be broadcasting live video and audio of the 2009 Huntsville, AL hamfest

this year via the internet.  The live broadcast begins on Friday morning, Aug 14 at

0800 CDT (1300 UTC) as we depart Memphis, TN and drive to Huntsville.  Just as we

have done before, we will be broadcasting our drive live from the car. Then we will

broadcast the hamfest all day Saturday Aug 15 and Sunday Aug 16.  We expect hams to

be taking part in the Huntsville hamfest from all over the world. We have had

viewers in over 150 countries.   Hams will be able to join in with a real time chat

room while they are watching the video. Viewers will also be randomly selected

throughout the event for some nice prizes. An APRS map at the bottom of the web pages

shows you our position. Watch as the helmet cam takes

you on a virtual tour of all the tables and booths there.     If you can not be

there in person go to http://wa5kub.com or http://w5kub.com   and join in all the fun.

Please help pass this information on to all hams and clubs.

Thanks,

Tom Medlin,  W5KUB

http://wa5kub.com  or  http://w5kub.com   prize info at http://tmedlin.com/huntsville2009prizes.html
---