Re: [IRCA] RE 1530

I should have mentioned the only ID I've heard on this one has been XEX-FM, which is the Los 40 Principales network's key station.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bill kral<mailto:jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
  To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:11 AM
  Subject: [IRCA] RE 1530

  SS under 1530 KFBK.I thought I heard a female voice speaking Spanish for a short stretch when English music stopped.Checking a Mexico radio list it shows Radio Fiesta-XEUR on 1530 in Mexico DF.No evidence of power output but if in Mex city it's probably high.I'm not banking on this one but don't see any other possibilities.Will keep on listening until I get an ID.Would like a little help with this one from a more favourable location if anyone out there could spend a few minutes tuning into 1530.Thanks.Bill in BC

  For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org<http://www.ircaonline.org/>