Re: [IRCA] Interesting low power station in

Re: [IRCA] Interesting low power station in

That is pretty much what I found on the internet. I was wondering if I had missed something. Did this station ever have call letters? Although it was broadcasting as a TIS, the license was not for a normal TIS. I wonder why.

Bill Harms

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
I don't see any call letters listed for the station and it looks like the
station license may have expried.