Re: [IRCA] Vintage receiving station with loops

Re: [IRCA] Vintage receiving station with loops

Bob,

Thanks for the information on receiving site near the Sonoma/Napa county line.

I have found nothing on the Internet about this site.  Hope your able to come up

with information when you return for Tucson next week. Congratulations on the

new home.

Best regards,

Dennis,

Salmon Creek, WA