[IRCA] NEW TIS

540 WQIH850 WA Burien. First noted today on an airport run. Subsequently heard 20 miles north of Seattle; after that, heard all the way down I-5 to 348th St. and from there all the way home to NE Tacoma. It is readable in my driveway. This is one of the most potent TIS outlets I have ever noted. Burien is next to SeaTac both physically and on the dial (530). Short squibs about city activities and frequent stand-alone IDs.

Pat, Steve and Gary, you might shoot for this one.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop