[IRCA] 1710 in the morning in Victoria

I've just returned from a 3 week holiday in Tuscany, and still jet-lagged, been up since after 5:00 AM local.  As I type this, it's 7:10 AM, many hours after LSR and I'm getting fair audio from the Russian language station on 1709.987 as measured on my Perseus SDR.  I can identify the language fine, but not much of the details due to the weak strength.  Congratulations to those that pin pointed the location of the station.  Now, do we have any more information on what stream they're broadcasting, strength, legality, QSLs, etc yet?  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria
PS:  Took along the modified eton e100 with me to Europe and had a few nice late evening DX sessions.  The 7.5" ferrite rod and Murata filter sure performed well picking up many distant European and a few north African stations too.  My only complaint was that it lacks a LW function which would have been fun in Europe.