[IRCA] Chief Joseph Dam 1610 kHz

Good Morning,

My wife and I started our 3 day trip through the middle of Washington state.   Drove by

Chief Joseph dam and heard the TIS station on 1610 kHz.  Verified that this

was the station heard at our Salmon Creek, WA location last year.  This station does

not get out very well in the nearby town of Bridgeport.  In fact at the sign telling travelers

about the station, the signal can not be heard until 1/2 mile down the road.  It does

get out at night though.  I know that Nigel has heard it from his Alberta location.

I think we might  be in the Spokane or Northern Idaho area tomorrow.

Dennis,

Moses Lake, WA