From: Bob Coomler <w6rjc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Perseus system requirements
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 1:58 AM

There is a very good chance that I will be a Perseus owner within several months and I'm trying to get my software defined ducks in order. I am familiar with the published system requirements, but there is always that leap between "published" and "real world".  For those of you folks with experience, will my current computer setup of a 3 GHz Pentium 4, 504 MB RAM and (currently available) 163 GB hard drive be adequate?

Many thanks for any input.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA