[IRCA] X-RATED LISTENING

A couple of items from X-band stations:
1610 "KJNW" Federal Way. This is the station with EZ and melodic religious music I have heard a couple of times driving to and from SeaTac Airport on Highway 99. Today I heard the call letters and subsequently got the web site. One of its missions is to provide broadcast training for the underprivileged. It cites a short wave frequency "capable of being herd in 20 countries" but does not list the frequency. No street address or phone number were provided and the E-mail address is non-functional. The calls stand for "King Jesus North West."

1640 WQIF320 Tukwila. To the best of my ability, these are the calls of a new TIS noted today on Highway 99 on the way back from the airport. It is run by the City of Tukwila. I don't recall hearing or reading about this one before.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop