Re: [IRCA] Review with screenshots of the si4735 Receiver on a chip

Re: [IRCA] Review with screenshots of the si4735 Receiver on a chip

Hey Nick/all:

It took a while, but I eventually stumbled on it by doing some creative
searches in the UltralightDX group archives.

The uber-site for Silicon Labs products appears to be:
          http://delanet.ru/content/view/782/39/1/1/
In addition to a lot of tech docs on SILABS products, there is a VERY
interesting graphic of a young girl hitting a rat with a broom over and
over again!

Kevin