From: satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx <satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT-- A Sizzler on AM & FM, A Fizzler on LW and SW
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 12:46 PM

I seem to recall that someone hooked one of these Silicon Lab chips up to
a laptop and made an impromptu SDR out of it.  One of the screens I
remember seeing was where one could select the bandwidth, from quite wide
to incredibly.  I am wondering if this ability to select BW is available
for the PL-300WT?  It may be a firmware issue that canot be user-changed,
but it would be something if the selectivity could be made even better!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA