Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT-- A Sizzler on AM & FM, A Fizzler on LW and SW

Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT-- A Sizzler on AM & FM, A Fizzler on LW and SW

Hey guys:

I also look forward to the PL-310 and PL-380, also advertised as having
DSP.  If they used the chip with SW capability, then these would be much
better sets for SW listeners.  On the one hand, if they are otherwise the
same performers for AM and FM one might just stick with the P-300WT,
although having a keypad and perhaps other bells and whistles might be
nice as well.

Paul - it doesn't look there will be an SSB receiver with DSP, at least
not this year: does it look like any of the Silicon Labs chips support
SSB?

Kevin