Re: [IRCA] GNARLY 1710 INFO

Hi Pete,

The plot thickens! Thanks for sharing this information.

Before I drove around the church in Mill Creek, I drove about five blocks
past it to the west (toward Lynnwood) and found the signal drop, drop,
dropping. After picking it up the strongest near the apartments across from
the church, I thought it likely that the transmitter was in the area.

Based on the engineer's info and my location this afternoon at 164th St. SE
and North Road, the distance to a spot half-way between Boeing Field and
Hwy. 99 is three miles.

If it's indeed a single transmitter in Lynnwood, maybe the groundwave varies
a lot depending on the surrounding terrain. A drive between the two
neighborhoods should settle this once and for all.

BTW, I thought I heard an ID at 12 noon that sounded like "Radio Enshah" or
"Radio Enya" or something like that.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA